Thank you for booking with 30A Beach Girls!!
Rental Policies and Conditions
1. Check-In / Check-Out Times.Check-in begins at 4:00 PM (CST). Check-out time is 10:00AM (CST). Late check-outs
require special arrangements, and they may be subject to an additional fee of $175.
Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.
2. Advance Reservations and Rates.We accept reservations up to one year in advance. We reserve the right to correct or adjust
rates to the published rates at the time of the reservation in the event that they have been
misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
3. Reservation DepositA reservation deposit equal to 50% of the total booking charges is due at the time of
reservation. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. It is not a
4. Payment of RentThe balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the Check-In date. For stays longer
than 30 days the balance of the rental fee is due ninety (90) days prior to the Check-In date.
We accept electronic checks and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover and American
Express). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for short-term rentals (stays of less than
5. Cancellations and Changes.Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Rental Manager in writing at
least 60 calendar days prior to your arrival date (“Cancellation Period”). In such instances,
the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $200.00
administrative cancellation/change fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays
made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total
6. Accommodation Selections.30A Beach Girls LLC appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer differ appointments,
designs and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay
in the specific units they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific unit
selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your deposit and signed
contract. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may
render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and/or subject to the property remaining
as a 30A Beach Girls LLC accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in
the specific unit set forth in their reservation agreement, or otherwise provided with a full
refund or an opportunity to stay in an equivalently priced accommodation if available.
Notwithstanding 30A Beach Girls LLC efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for
any reason, guests will be limited to a full refund or similar accommodation at their election.
In no event will 30A Beach Girls LLC be responsible for any direct or indirect costs,
expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a
7. No PetsPets are only permitted in designated 30A Beach Girls LLC accommodations. The manager
must approve all pets and a $100 per pet non-refundable pet fee will be added to the
reservation. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the
expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also results in immediate eviction and
forfeiture of rent.
8. No Smoking.Smoking is not permitted in any 30A Beach Girls LLC accommodations. Guests who violate
this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning.
Violations may also results in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
9. Minimum stay requirementsMost of our properties require a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Longer stays may be
required during peak seasons and holidays. One week or five night minimum stays apply at
some properties during peak and holiday periods, with Saturday arrival and Saturday
10. Maximum Number of Guests.The maximum numbers of guests per accommodation is based on the individual
accommodations ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum
occupancy is exceeded at any time, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit
any rental payments.
11. Age Requirements.All of our vacation accommodations are family rentals only absent exception being explicitly
granted by 30A Beach Girls LLC. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young
adults (under 21) unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of five (5)
children to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit
at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of
all rental payments. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.41, reservations made
under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed or guests will be
asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or
guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
12. Housekeeping.Your vacation accommodations will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and
after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay
and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you
remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with
the care you would your own. If units are found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional
charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the
unit. Your unit should have an initial supply of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap, towels
etc. These items are a starter set and you will probably need to purchase additional
supplies to last the remainder of your stay. All stays will be subject to a cleaning fee. We
would be happy to provide additional cleanings during your stay for an additional fee.
13. Beach & Pool Towels.We provide beach towels for your stay.
14. Maintenance.During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to your Rental Manager. No
refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of
electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable
service, appliances, etc.
15. Damage Policy.Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy.
Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not in the premises. Rearranging the
furniture or removing any items from the unit is prohibited. After Check-Out, the Rental
Manager will inspect the unit for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance.
If the Rental Manager determines that damage is present, items are missing, or the unit is
abnormally dirty, the Rental Manager will repair the damage, replace the missing items,
and/or perform a deep clean of the unit at Renter’s expense. Renter authorizes Rental
Manager to charge the credit card on file to reimburse the Rental Manager for any such
16. Security of Personal Property.We are not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal
property or for personal items left by guest in the accommodation at departure.
17. Payment MethodPlease provide payment directly with one of our vacation planners over the phone or via the
online payment system if making a booking online. Payment must be via Credit Card or
Electronic Check. The final payment will be automatically charged 60 days prior to your
arrival using the same credit card or electronic check you use to process the booking
18. No Subletting.The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other
19. Good Neighbor Policy.Please remember you are staying in someone's home during your vacation. Please treat it
with care and leave it in good condition at checkout.
20. Property Rules and Regulations.Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property you are
occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests, and failure to comply can result in
21. Golf Cart and Bike Liability.By signing the Rental Agreement electronically and accepting the terms and conditions
attached thereto, Guests who rent units that provide complementary Golf Carts and/or bikes
further consent to the express terms, conditions and waivers set forth in the attached Golf
Cart Waiver and Damage Addendum and Bike Waiver and Damage Addendum, the terms
and conditions of which are expressly incorporated herein.
Accidental Damage Protection
Guests of 30A Beach Girls, LLC ("the Company") who have paid the non-refundable $79.00
Accidental Damage Protection fee prior to checking in to a property ("the Property"), will not
be obligated to pay the first $3,000 in damages, subject to the conditions and limitations set
forth below. This accidental damage protection is not insurance. It is a non-refundable,
one-time charge per reservation that covers accidental damage reported by the guest prior
to check-out for guests who have complied with the Rental Agreement. In exchange for the
payment of the Accidental Damage Protection fee and the execution of this Rental
Agreement, which incorporates the terms of this limited Accidental Damage Protection
clause, the Company hereby waives the right to charge the guest for any reported damages
to the Property that result from the guests' accidental or inadvertent acts or omissions
during the duration of their stay for damages up to but not exceeding $3,000.
Guests will be responsible for any damages or losses in excess of $3,000, as well as any
damages or losses excluded from the terms herein.
Accidental Damage Protection Conditions & LimitationsThe Accidental Damage Protection clause has certain conditions, limitations and
exclusions. This clause will not waive the guest's liability for damage to the Property
1. Intentional acts or omissions, abuse or neglect by a guest or a guest's invitee.This
includes any damages to the Property that could have been foreseen by a reasonable
person including damages resulting in any additional cleaning and/or maintenance costs.
2. Gross negligence, which, for the purposes of this Agreement, shall be defined as an act
by a guest or a guest's invitee in reckless, willful or wanton disregard as to the
consequences to the Property.
3. Any cause, if the guest does not report the damage immediately to Company staff prior
to checking out of the Property;
4. Theft when the guests failed to lock or secure the premises or property, including items
such as bikes.
5. Any damages caused from an animal or damages resulting from unauthorized smoking
in a unit.
6. Loss or Damage in excess of $3,000.
7. Loss or Damage to any of guest's personal property.
The Plan applies only to the direct physical loss or damage to covered property. It does not cover
loss of use of such property. This waiver is not intended in any way to provide reimbursement or
coverage for the following items, which shall remain the responsibility of the owner of the
1. Damages that constitute normal wear and tear.
2. Damages resulting from acts of God, including but not limited to acts resulting in fire,
flood, or other natural disasters.
3. Damages or losses to Property, which are unrelated to the actions of the guest.
4. Theft that occurs despite the guests' reasonable efforts to secure the Property and
ProceduresWhen a guest provides notice to Company prior to check-out of accidental or inadvertent
damage to the Property, the Company will investigate the damage to determine whether the
damage appears to have been caused by accidental or inadvertent actions, and to
determine the nature and extent of the damages and the necessity for and costs of the
repairs or replacements. Such determination shall be made in the sole and absolute
discretion of the Company provided there is some reasonable basis for making such a
determination. The Company has ultimate claim administration authority, and in the event of
any dispute relating to this waiver Guests agree to submit to binding arbitration in Walton
Bike Liability Waiver & Damage AddendumThe following terms apply to the use of any complementary bicycles and related biking
equipment provided at one of 30A Beach Girls, LLC Rental Properties:
1. The person responsible for renting through 30A Beach Girls , LLC (who executes this
Rental Agreement via their electronic signature) (hereinafter "Operator") assumes complete
liability for the care of and use of any complementary bicycles provided during their stay,
and assumes full liability and responsibility for ensuring adherence to the rules and safety
information provided herein.
2. Operator expressly acknowledges and agrees that operating a bicycle involves the risk of
serious bodily injury or death, and/or property damage and hereby assumes such risk
knowingly and voluntarily.
3. In consideration of being permitted to ride the bicycles provided, Operator does for
themselves, their guests, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release
and forever discharge 30A Beach Girls, LLC, it’s owners, agents, employees and assigns,
as well as the Owners of the rental property and their assigns, from any and every claim,
demand, action or right or action of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity,
arising from or by reason of any bodily injury or personal injuries, known or unknown, death
or property damage resulting, or to result, from any accident that may occur and any
activities in the operation of the bicycles whether by negligence or otherwise that result in
injury or damage.
4. Operator also hereby indemnifies and holds harmless 30A Beach Girls, LLC, its
owners, agents, employees and assigns, as well as the Owners of the rental property and
their assigns, from and against any claims or suits made or filed by anyone who rides the
bicycles provided to Operator through this Rental Agreement.
5. Rules of the road apply when bicycles are being ridden. Guests will obey all local, state
and federal regulations regarding the operation of this equipment on public traffic ways,
parking lots, and in public areas, including but not limited to:
a. A bicycle rider or passenger (including a child who is riding in a trailer or semi-trailer
attached to a bicycle) who is under 16 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet that is
properly fitted and is fastened securely upon the passenger’s head.
b. Children under 4 years of age, or who weigh 40 pounds or less, must be in a seat or
carrier that is designed to carry a child of that age or size and that secures and protects the
child from the moving parts of the bicycle.
c. A bicycle rider may not allow a passenger to remain in a child seat or carrier on a bicycle
when the rider is not in immediate control of the bicycle.
d. Please always ride in the lane marked for bicycle use if one is available.
e. Because the bicycles provided are not equipped with the statutorily required lighting
sufficient to allow riding in the dark, no riding between sunset and sunrise is permitted.
6. Parent and guardians are responsible for ensuring that your minor children are in
compliance with these safety guidelines.
7. Operator agrees to properly secure the bicycles at all times to avoid theft, damage or
unauthorized use. This includes ensuring that all bikes are locked and properly secured
when they are ridden to another location. Every bike should come with a lock. In the event
you don’t have sufficient locks to secure the bikes, please let us know immediately. If a bike
is lost during your stay, or stolen while bike is not secured with a lock, your credit card
or checking account on file will be charged for the replacement cost of each lost or
stolen bike which is currently $450.00.
8. Operator agrees that the bicycles will only be left at his/her rental property overnight and
not at any other locations.
To reach us, please text us at 850-660-7911. Please do not reply to this email. You can also call us at 850-849-7455! Thank you so much for allowing us to host your stay!