Are you on the fence about where to go for the 4th of July or this year’s summer vacation? Why not 30A?
If you’ve never been to 30A, you may be wondering what all the hype is about. The bumper stickers, t-shirts, hats, and ornaments, announcing to everyone they’ve been to 30A! Well, it’s so much more than those trinkets and mementos, it’s a vacation destination you’ll want to return to year after year. 30A is a twenty-six-mile-long scenic road in South Walton County Florida that hugs the Emerald Coast located in the Norwest corner of Florida. It’s a place, unlike any other, with thirteen unique communities within that stretch of land, fifteen rare coastal dune lakes, four state parks, over one hundred miles of hiking trails, the only underwater museum in the USA (Underwater Museum of Art), sixteen artificial reef structures, and the most beautiful beaches you could ever want to visit with sugar white sand and crystal-clear waters. There are countless activities to enjoy year around and for people of all ages, from sandcastle building to fishing tournaments and everything in between. Getting to 30A is convenient too. It’s located between Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) in Panama City and Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) in Fort Walton. Both are approximately 35 miles from 30A. If you prefer to drive, it’s less than a day’s drive from most locations in the South. And if that wasn’t enough to make you want to visit, maybe even move to 30A, there are annual events like the Songwriters Festival, 30A Wine Festivals, marathons, the Flutterby Festival, and the Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic in Sandestin, that inspires many to come back year after year. With so much to do and see, as well as chill by the emerald sea, visiting 30A once a year is just not enough.
But one thing 30A doesn’t have are hotels, other than a few small boutique Inns. Who wants to stuff a family of 5 into a hotel room with one bathroom?
Not me. That’s where we come in. 30A Beach Girls is a luxury boutique management company that focuses primarily on 30A but extends into Panama City Beach and West to Miramar Beach. We offer vacation homes of all sizes, from quaint 1-bedroom condos to multi-level luxury vacation homes for the whole family and more. We also offer concierge services for our guests like specialized decorations, complimentary beach bonfires, grocery pick up, private chefs, recommendations for activities and excursions. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your kids, family, friends and visit 30A. For more information on our properties and 30A, check out our website, https://30a-beachgirls.com or give us a call at 850-849-7455.
As I started researching pet friendly activities, restaurants, and areas on 30A, I quickly realized that I should be researching places that are “not” pet friendly because there are more that “are” than “not”. That’s great news for everyone travelling with your pet to 30A. For me, I like to start with bad news and then end with positive information. So, if you’re planning on bringing your fur babies with you on your next trip to 30A, keep this in mind…
All dogs are prohibited from public beaches of Walton County except as provided below:
1) Dogs assisting those who are sight and hearing impaired or service animals; or, 2) Dogs owned by Walton County real property owners or permanent residents who have obtained a permit and who maintain the animal on a leash.
I know, this is disappointing especially if you had visions of creating Reels, Tik Toks and videos of your doggo frolicking on the water’s edge, surfing or just being stinkin’ cute during your epic vacation to 30A.
On to the good news!
Well, that’s it for the bad news. Now on to the good news. Your pooch is welcome at all state parks along 30A, while on a leash: Camp Helen, Grayton Beach State Park, Topsail State Hill Preserve Park, Eden Gardens State Park and Point Washington State Forest. There are miles of trails that you and your pet can enjoy while taking in the rare beauty of the coastal dune lakes and wildlife surrounding them. But if you don’t want to go off the beaten path then you’re in luck, the Timpoochee Trail runs parallel to 30A and its 18 miles long. Grab your pup and leash and head out to grab your morning coffee and croissant.
Like I said, there are more restaurants than I could list that are considered pet friendly. From Inlet to Dune Allen, many restaurants allow dogs and their owners to enjoy a meal together in the outdoor dining areas. Some even have water bowls and treats available for your canine companions. I suggest you look up the restaurant you are planning on dinning at to make sure your fur baby is welcome. But here is a brief list:
- An outdoor shopping and dining venue with many pet friendly places, Amici’s 30A, Amigos 30A, and many more. 12805 US HWY 98 EAST, thirtyavenue.com
- Shades Bar & Grill, 10952 E County Hwy 30A, shades30a.com
- Paradis, 82 S Barrett Square, restaurantparadis.com
- Cowgirl Kitchen – Outside patio seating with bowls of watercowgirlkitchen.com 54 Main St,
- La Crema, 38 Main St, http://www.lacrematapas.com
- Amavida Coffee, 104 N Barrett Square, amavida.com
- Summer Kitchen Café, 78 Main St, thesummerkitchencafe.com
- La Cocina, 10343 E County Hwy 30A, lacocina30a.com
- Peddler’s Pub, 10343 E County Hwy 30A, https://peddlerspub.business.site/
- George’s at Alys Beach, 30 Castle Harbour Dr, georgesatalysbeach.com
- Neat – alysbeach.com/dining/neat/
- Fonville Press – 147 West La Garza Lane alysbeach.com/dining/fonville
- The Big Chill – 7000 E County Hwy 30A, Watersound, FL https://thebigchill.com/
- Bruno’s Pizza – 6652 E County Hwy 30A, brunospizza30a.com
- Old Florida Fish House, 33 Heron’s Watch Way, oldfloridafishhouse.com
- Steamboat Grill, 4935 E County Hwy 30A, steamboatgrill30a.com
- The Perfect Pig, 4281 E County Hwy 30A #30A, theperfetpig.com
Seaside and Watercolor
- Airstream Row. Water bowls nearby for all thirsty pooches.
- Great Southern Café, 83 Central Square, thegreatsoutherncafe.com
- Amavida Coffee, 2236 E County Hwy 30A, amavida.com
- Bud & Alley’s, 2236 East Co Hwy 30A, budandalleys.com
- The Wine Bar, 1735 E County Hwy 30A, thewinebarfl.com/the-wine-bar-watercolor-on-30a
- Grayton Seafood Company – Bowls for water and dog treats available. 50 Uptown Grayton Cir #1, graytonseafood.com
- The Red Bar, 70 Hotz Ave, theredbar.com
- Chanticleer Eatery – 55 Clayton Ln, chanticleereatery.com
- AJ’s of Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak St, ajsgrayton.com
- Chiringo, 63 Hotz Ave, chiringograyton.com
- Black Bear Bread Company –26 Logan Ln Unit G, blackbearbreadco.com
Blue Mountain Beach
- Goatfeather’s – 3865 W County Hwy 30A, goatfeathersseafood.com
- Johnny McTighe’s Irish Pub – 2298 W County Hwy 30A, johnnymctigheirishpub.com
- Cowgirl Kitchen – cowgirlkitchen.com
- Red Fish Taco – 2052 W County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, redfishtaco.com
Santa Rosa Beach/Gulf Place
- The Perfect Pigwww.theperfectpig.com 7 Town Center Loop C11,
- Shunk Gulleyshunkgulley.com 1875 S Co Hwy 393,
- Pizza by the Seapizzabythesea.com 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd,
The 30A Beach Girls know how stressful it can be to leave or board our fur babies when we go on vacation. We have many homes that welcome pets so check out our website for pet friendly and pets considered homes. When searching our properties just select the “Pet Friendly” and “Pets Considered” filters. https://30a-beachgirls.com/ We look forward to hosting you and your pets.
Beep, BEEP! Coming through!
Are you planning a beach vacation and looking for a unique way to explore the coast? Look no further than renting a Jeep or a Bronco for your next adventure.
At 30A Beach Girls, we offer beach Jeep and Bronco rentals for guests renting a beach home. Our rental vehicles are perfect for those looking to explore the beach and surrounding areas in style.
One of the biggest advantages of renting a Jeep or a Bronco is the ability to access remote and 4×4 trails that other vehicles may not be able to reach. With four-wheel drive and a high clearance, these vehicles are perfect for driving through 30A, off roading trails, and even water crossings.
Not only are they practical, but they’re also fun to drive. Imagine cruising down the beach with the wind in your hair, or exploring hidden coves and beautiful beach towns. With a Jeep or a Bronco, the possibilities are endless.
All of our rental vehicles are well-maintained and regularly serviced to ensure a safe and reliable driving experience. We also offer a variety of rental options, including daily, weekly, and even monthly rentals.
So whether you’re looking for a fun day trip or an extended off-road adventure, renting a Jeep or a Bronco is a great way to explore the beach and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our rental options and to reserve your vehicle for your next beach vacation.
Did someone say, “Happy Hour”?
I’ll Cheers to that…
Have you ever wondered where the tradition of raising your glass and saying “CHEERS”, “PROST” or “SALUD” comes from? Well curious minds at 30A Beach Girls wanted to know and now you will too.
According to some historians, this tradition goes back to medieval times when apparently poisoning your enemy was commonplace. One way to be sure that the person you were drinking with had no ill intentions, was to combine a portion of your drink. They did this by clinking their glasses together so vigorously that the contents of each sloshed together. If there was poison in either cup/glass, then both would be doomed. Thankfully times have changed. Nowadays, people bring their glasses together for many reasons, not just grand events. And if you are like me, there’s always a good reason to raise your glass and say “Cheers!” especially on a 30A vacation.
Here’s a list of some food and drinking establishments that you’ll definitely want to visit while you’re here and check out their Happy Hour Specials too!
Shunk Gulley (Gulf Place)- https://www.shunkgulley.com/
Johnny McTighes Irish Pub (Blue Mountain) – https://johnnymctighes.com/
Beach Camp Brew Pub (Grayton Beach)- https://www.beachcampbeer.com/
Growlers Garage (Gulf Place) – https://growlergarage30a.com/
Local Catch Bar and Grill (Gulf Place) – http://www.localcatch30a.com/
Red Bar (Grayton)- https://www.theredbar.com/
The Wine Bar (Watercolor) – https://www.thewinebarfl.com/
Old Florida Fish House (Seagrove) – https://www.oldfloridafishhouse.com/
Amici’s 30A Italian (Inlet 30Avenue) – https://amici30a.com/
Cuvee 30A (Inlet 30Avenue) – https://cuvee30a.com/
Picky Eaters & Vacation
Are you planning a trip to 30A but are worried the picky eaters in your family and group will starve or worse, become hangry while you’re here? Don’t worry, 30A Beach Girls can help with that. As you may know or have discovered, there are no chain restaurants anywhere on 30A, except for a few Starbucks. A feature that I personally love and that makes this area even more exceptional as well as a great way to support our local entrepreneurs. But back to the picky eaters; thankfully most restaurants in our area provide kids menus, including some fine dining establishments. (If you want to get away for a romantic dinner, sans kiddos, let us know, we can recommend some babysitters too). For all the other meals, here’s our guide to kid friendly food favorites from Inlet Beach to Gulf Place…
Starting with the most important meal of the day, breakfast. It’s important to fuel up on a hearty meal before you head out to the beach or pool for the day and there’s nothing better than starting your day than with donuts! Alright, I know what you’re thinking… but it’s vacation, no rules apply (at least not the eating rules).
The Donut Hole, Inlet Beach
Charlie’s Donuts, Alys Beach
Dough Sea Dough, Seagrove
Blue Mountain Bakery (amazing cinnamon buns), Blue Mountain
Some other kid friendly breakfast establishments with offerings for the whole group:
Canopy Road Café, 30Avenue, Inlet Beach
Big Bad Breakfast, Inlet Beach
Cowgirl Kitchen, Rosemary and Blue Mountain
Effin’ Egg, Inlet Beach
Perfect Pig, Seagrove, Watercolor, Gulf Place
Blue Mountain Bakery, Blue Mountain
After your little ones have awakened from their sugar coma naps, hopefully while you’ve been enjoying your quiet time by the sea, they’ll be ready to refuel and start again. Here are some great family friendly food options on 30A for lunch and dinner …
Lunch and Dinner:
Amici 30A Italian Kitchen (awesome pizza), 30Avenue shops, Inlet
Amigos 30A Mexican Kitchen, 30Avenue shops, Inlet
Pizza by the Sea, Seacrest Beach, Watercolor, Gulf Place
The Big Chill (food court and entertainment), Prominence – Watersound
Bruno’s Pizza, Watersound
Old Florida Fish House, Seagrove
Food trucks and restaurants of Seaside – multiple options including restaurants like Bud & Allies
Grace Pizza and Shakes, Grayton Beach
Perfect Pig, Seagrove, Watercolor and Gulf Place
Shunk Gulley, Gulf Place
30A Beach Girls are here to help with all your vacation dining and activity needs. Just give us a call (850) 849-7455 or text us at (850)660-7911.
Ladies, this one isn’t for you..
Listen up guys. Do you feel forgotten? Are you tired of hearing about ladies’ nights, girls’ getaways, and pampering parties? Well, these ladies, 30A Beach Girls, haven’t forgotten about you because we know you could use some “Bro Time” too! Take a look at some of the activities, events and entertainment available on 30A for guys like you!
The Emerald Coast and 30A are home to many outdoor activities. In addition to the usual swimming, paddleboarding, hiking and biking, this area is also known for its annual fishing tournaments, golf courses, boating excursions and restaurants/pubs that serve up local brews and seafood from our shores. Doesn’t that sound enticing? It does to me and I’m not a guy. Take a look at some of the activities, excursions and entertainment designed with you in mind.
Strictly Business Fishing Charters – https://www.strictlybusinessfishing.com/ (706) 767-4427
Fishy Booty Charters – https://fishybooty.com/ (850) 586-0807
Shallow Minded Charters – https://www.shallowmindedfishingcharters30a.com/ (850) 376-4938
Raven Golf Club, Miramar/San Destin – 850-267-8155 Burnt Pine Golf Club, Miramar/San Destin – (850) 267-6500 Origins Golf Club, Panama City Beach – (850) 213-5090
Other “Bro-time” Experiences
Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Jet Skiing and E-Surfing https://30a.com/adrenaline-fueled-adventures/
Finally, at the end of an adventurous day on land, air or sea, there’s nothing better than a cold beer and some local bites. Here’s some you won’t want to miss on your trip to 30A:
Johnny McTighes Irish Pub – https://johnnymctighes.com/ Redds Pub – https://reddsfuel.com/
Beach Camp Brew Pub – https://www.beachcampbeer.com/
Growlers Garage – https://growlergarage30a.com/
Local Catch Bar and Grill – http://www.localcatch30a.com/
The Red Bar – https://www.theredbar.com/
If you’re wondering where to stay, no sweat, we’ve got you covered with properties that sleep 2 to 26 and from Panama City Beach to Miramar Beach. So, grab your pals and plan a trip to 30A. Give us a call at (850) 849-7455 or go online to check out what’s available, www.30A-beachgirls.com. See you soon.
Sunshine and Sandcastles
Sunshine and sandcastles, 30A is an awesome family destination. With 26 miles of world class beaches and turquoise waters, everyone is guaranteed to have fun. We all love the beach, the sun and the sea but sometimes you need a little break from all that glorious sand. Not sure what to do? No worries, take a look at these beach alternative experiences:
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Destin-Ft. Walton – https://www.gulfarium.com/
- Gulf World Marine Park, Panama City Beach – https://gulfworldmarinepark.com/
- Pier Park, Panama City Beach (Shopping, movies, food, and fun) – https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/pier-park/
- Baytowne Wharf – https://www.baytownewharf.com/
- Rock Paper Scissors in Grayton Beach: https://www.rockpaperscissors30a.com/
- Shard Shop in Grayton Beach (glass art): https://shardshop.com/
Once you’re ready for some more fun in the sun, getting out on the water via pontoon boat, is a great option. Or you might want to try a fishing trip or swimming with the dolphins. Check out these amazing water adventures:
- 30a Pontoon Rental (ask about 30a Beach Girls discount): https://www.30apontoon.com/
- Santa Rosa Charters, LLC – https://santarosabeachcharters.com/
- Panama City Dolphin Seafari Tours – https://snorkelshellisland.com/
Have you always wanted to build the castle of all sandcastles? Some are truly amazing. Well, now you can learn how to build those amazing sandcastles too and it’s always a great family fun experience. Here’s some local vendors to help you start creating:
- Sandcastle Rockstars: https://www.sandcastlerockstars.com/
- Beach Sand Sculptures: https://beachsandsculptures.com/sand-castle-lessons/30a/
All good things must come to an end, but there’s no better way to say goodbye to 30A than with a beach bonfire and smores. Sit back and watch the sun slip into the sea while you reminisce about your time on 30a. Give 30A Beach Boyz a call (850) 849-2888 or book online, https://30abeachboyz.com/.
Travel insurance is a type of insurance coverage that can provide financial protection for a wide range of unexpected events that can occur during travel. Some of the key reasons why someone might consider getting travel insurance include:
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption: Travel insurance can provide coverage for trip cancellations or interruptions due to events such as natural disasters, severe weather, or illness.
- Flight Delays or Cancellations: Travel insurance can provide coverage for flight delays or cancellations, which can help mitigate the costs associated with unexpected travel disruptions.
In summary, travel insurance can provide peace of mind and financial protection for travelers, helping them to prepare for and mitigate the costs of unexpected events that may occur during their trip.
Here are some key resources
- Downloadable Materials: Travel Retailer Resources
- Play Travel Brochure: this is a one-stop-shop for all things Play Travel Protection, including purchasing and eligibility rules, contact information, and schedule of benefits!
- Play-Travel Short Descriptions: verbiage to assist in describing your Travel Protection programs in any guest-facing documents (e.g. rental agreements)
- Sample Policies: for guests who wish to view a sample policy prior to purchase, they can simply follow the links below and select their state of residence to view sample policies.
We are number #1!
First Place – Diamond Award for Best Property Management Company in South Walton! We are so grateful for the recognition. 30A Beach Girls continues to be committed to delivering memorable vacation experiences for friends, families and corporate teams visiting 30A. Thank you to all our homeowners, guests, and families that made this award possible.
Reward and Loyalty points aren’t just for airlines and credit card companies… in 2023, the Beach Girls will have them too!
We’re so excited to offer our guests an opportunity to accrue Beach Girls – Beach Points. Starting January 2023, for every $10 that you spend while staying at one of our properties, you will earn 1 point, equal to $1. These points can be used at any time towards your next stay with us. They will never expire and there are no blackout dates! Woohoo!
For example, you make a reservation to stay with us for your Spring Break getaway and your total comes to $3000. You will earn 300 points towards your next stay with us. Since you had such an amazing time during Spring break, you decide to come back in the Summer or Fall and your 300 accrued points will be applied to your reservation. It’s that easy.
Give us a call or go online to book your next 30A beach vacation so you can start collecting points instead of just seashells and sand. 850-849-7455 and http://30A-beachgirls.com